Our Family

Our Family
In the Beginning July 28, 2007

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Waiting Game

Hi Everyone,

I figured I would write a new posting to keep everyone updated on the progress of my labor. As of right now it is non-existant. I went to the doctor last Tuesday and she said I was dialated 1/2 cm, but that it could happen anyday now. Nothing has happened and I am actually pretty excited about that. I didn't want a baby born on the 13th, or 14th. I have been thinking the 18th or 20th sound like great days to have a baby. Jaime keeps saying I don't have control over it but we will see. I have been fighting a cold for the past two weeks but I finally feel pretty good. I do think I bruised my ribs coughing so much but I guess that it will go away once the baby is here. I have been relaxing this past weekend we had a very nice long 4 day weekend in honor of presidents holiday. If there is still no baby by Tuesday I will be going to school for 1/2 a day and then my maternity leave offically begins. I am hoping I get a few days off to relax and then I will be really ready for the baby. I will keep people posted if I can with baby news but this might be the last posting for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment